Friday, December 8, 2006

Acne and how to cover them for Men (and women too)

Men have hard time thinking about makeup, but one thing we need to keep in mind is the flawless application is what you need. You cannot achieve that with using color that does not match your skintone. Sometimes women also make mistake by selecting wrong shade concealer or foundation, which just make your acne scare more prominent. Let me make it clear one more time if you want to use cosmetic to cover or hide your scar, you have to have the exact match color.

Here are some cosmetic brands. for men (just to show you that guys also have their makeup too) oh well....if women want to use them, why not.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't have anything to do with any of these companies at all, just want to help you understand a little bit more about how to cover up your acne scars. That's all.

The first two are corrective makeup. They are created for people with problematic skin who need some coverage. These first two are for both male and female.

1) Exuviance by Neostrata

1.1 Coverblend Multi-Function Concealer SPF 15 has 4 color choices.
Where to get them: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...ldPaginate=true
1.2 CoverBlend Treatment spf 20 This is from the same company but this one has 14 different colors.
Where to get them: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...ldPaginate=true

2) Dermablend
Where to get them: http://www.dermablend.com/productDetails.aspx?prodID=1
This brand create makeup for people with severe scar and people with medical condition. I used this cover cream long time ago. It requires some practice but look really good if you apply them correctly.

Now....product specifically designed just for men

1) Menaji
has 4 colors for you
•Where to buy: http://www.menaji.com/productshome.html

2) Male species

it is so obvious, isn't it. This is definately for men ONLY. biggrin.gif
•Where to buy: http://www.malespecies.com/malespecies/sho...dStock=MSF00101user posted image

3) Studio5ive

•Where to buy these two products: http://www.studio5ive.com/HTML/product-menu.htm
3.1 Duo concealer & foundation stix
The first one is for people with minimal scars and need just light coverage.
3.2 Day cream concealer
Second one is for people who need a bit more coverage.


By Sparty

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

responding pollution levinaep examines spooner artifacts pluralism latin warblogs lectures assert
lolikneri havaqatsu

Unknown said...

Though makeup can hide the acne, but it won't hide permanently. Should find the right acne treatment for a specific acne but no one knows what's the right one unless trying a lot of products. As what they say, it's a trial and error method.

Anonymous said...

I'm a male in my mid 30s, I had blotchy skin, enlarged pores, acne around my face. =)
I sometimes have no acne, but lately it seems the breakouts have gotten worse and they are getting more frequent. I just wanted a clear face!

After a month of washing with the Shielo Anti-Aging Scrub every night, my pores have gotten smaller and my overall skin appearance has improved. I would say, my skin appears less dull. I'm happy that my over all skin appearance has improved ... and I know that as I keep using his, it will get even better.

Anonymous said...

I'm a male in my mid 30s, I had blotchy skin, enlarged pores, acne around my face. =)
I sometimes have no acne, but lately it seems the breakouts have gotten worse and they are getting more frequent. I just wanted a clear face!

After a month of washing with the Shielo Anti-Aging Scrub every night, my pores have gotten smaller and my overall skin appearance has improved. I would say, my skin appears less dull. I'm happy that my over all skin appearance has improved ... and I know that as I keep using his, it will get even better.

skin rejuvenation said...

Acne and how to cover tham for men is described here. Read all about it

Anonymous said...

ugg france smlvxhdq ugg pas cher vbupbcpp bottes ugg ifweckkh ugg australia kohyojly bottes ugg pas cher gflomhgw ugg

Unknown said...

Thank for sharing guys Visit my blog too menghilangkan bekas jerawat or menghilangkan jerawat batu

Anonymous said...

Related About Acne Solution Read Here:
How to Get Rid of Acne Fast Using Moderate Treatment
How to Get Rid of Acne Quickly
What Causes Acne and How to Deal It Naturally